Last updated: 07 August 2023
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their sites work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They help us analyze website traffic and improve the website’s performance.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember your choices and preferences to enhance your experience on our website.
- Advertising cookies: We do not use advertising cookies.
4. How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. For more information, visit aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site, and some services and functionalities may not work.
5. Third-party cookies
We do not use third-party cookies on our website.
7. Contact Us